- Tavşan Adasi / Rabbit Island Excavations
- Archaeological Survey 2004
- Excavations in 2005 and 2006
- Geophysical Surveys
- The “Lelegian” Wall
- The Theatre
- 52 Column Bases and the Stadium
- The Marble Quarry at Bozdağ
- 19th Century Visitors
- Gümüşlük a Neutral Haven in October 1943
- The Beginnings of the Modern Village
- Myndians in History
- Tales From The Balcony
- About Us
Saturday, 16 April 2016
Myndos Excavations to Recommence, Maybe.
A piece in Friday’s Haberler reporting on a meeting of representatives from across Muğla with the Deputy Minister for Culture & Tourism, appears to suggest that the recommencement of the Myndos excavations along with a number of other archaeological projects in the province, including the Bodrum Hippodrome, are under review.
I wouldn’t expect to see any activity this year; by coincidence I received an email, on Friday, from one of the archaeologists who has worked on the Myndos project and as far as they were aware the excavations were still suspended.